Key Words: Blockchain Technology, Solution Architect, Cyber-security, AI, IoT
Role: Blockchain Architect
Industry: Consulting, Information Technology, Managed services
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Blockchain Architect,
- You will be building the business in the design and application of Blockchain solutions in various projects.
- You can think outside of the box and incorporate new tech (AI, IoT, robotics) in solving real business problems to create Blockchain operating models.
- You’ll work closely with the technical and application architects to build your architectural designs.
- You will have a clear understanding of the time, cost, roles and project scope to ensure the delivery of your plans.
- You will also work with business teams on client accounts and proposals.
- You will be part of championing workshops and meetings on Blockchain for clients.
- You will assist the sales and support team on related projects.
- You would include cyber-security elements into your solutions.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Experience in designing Blockchain projects.
- Experience in working prototypes and real world implementations of blockchain technology in different industries.
- Programming skills such as C++, Java, Node Js, GO, Python
- Experience with Blockchain technology such as Hyperledger, Ethereum, Corda etc.
- Strong knowledge and keen on Blockchain tech, system architecture, and cryptography.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.