Key Words: Software Development, Software Testing, System Analysis, Deployment, Debugging, User Requirement Gathering, Maintenance\
Role: Back End Software Development Team Lead
Industry: Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds most advanced cyber-security & defence players. They provide a comprehensive range of IT Security products and services to the private and public sector.
About the Back End Software Development Team Lead
- Develop modules and features on an existing client-server application. Most of the development work is to enhance and improve the backend business logic.
- This role requires intense interactions with the end-users throughout the whole SDLC.
- The team where this role will be part of continues to enhance the system.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- (minimum) a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- A leader with management experience of at least 2 years
- Minimum of 4 years of paid software development experience.
- Proven programming experience and knowledge in .NET Framework 4.0 and higher and MS SQL 2012 Database
- Proficient in C# programming language
- Experienced with Visual Studio 2012 and above; write PL-SQL queries, stored-procedures.
- Experience in working with DLLs, SDKs and APIs
- Experience in interfaces development and integration
- Familiar with WPF, WCF, LINQ and ADO.NET, Multi-Threading
- Experience in various testing techniques and able to make test cases and write unit tests
- Technology-focused, self-motivated and proactive in problem solving
- Able to work independently, with minimum supervision, self-manage tasks, and prioritise based on changing needs.
- Team player- collaborate with team members and other teams
- High initiative to learn emerging technologies relating to software development and IT solutions.
- Experience in Microsoft BizTalk Server is an advantage
- Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment
- Perform user requirement gathering, understand technical requirements and architecture from the client
- Perform system analysis and design based on project requirements
- Perform software programming using .NET Framework, particularly WCF, LINQ and ADO.Net Entity Framework
- Familiar with XML and JSON structure
- Perform testing, deployment, and maintenance of the solutions
- Debugging existing systems, fix problems, and continue to enhance the solution
- Attend project related meetings with clients as well as internal meetings
- Prepare software versioning and proper documentation
- Able to work within the project timeline
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.