Role: Senior Principal Architect - (Services & Technology Evolution)
Industry: IT Infrastructure Solutions
Function: Mobile Services & Technology Consulting
About the Senior Principal Architect - (Services & Technology Evolution),
The Senior Principle Architect is a subject matter expert in the area of IOT solutions using mobile network services. The Architect part of a team of architects who are accountable for the design, implementation and validation of solutions and solution components delivered into the overall Mobile Network as a Service (MNaaS) platform suite of products.
This is a deep technical position requiring strong engineering skills which will not only bring knowledge to the team, but can rapidly learn from the rest of the core team in a collaborative and highly dynamic atmosphere in an industry with rapidly evolving requirements.
- Guide design and implementation of end-to-end solutions and components by creating the architecture, establishing the design, working with force-multiplier teams of engineers (both internal and external) guiding the development of the solution and driving the test verification to acceptance and delivery.
- The focus of this position is on IoT solutions which leverage the under laying network infrastructure and partner echo-system
- The position requires the architect to interface closely with technical Account teams, mobile operators, service providers and enterprises to understand their business requirements in depth to detail and prioritize the required functionality
- Identify and own the network and systems requirements and other dependencies
- Own, implement and promote M2M / IoT capability and technical roadmaps
- Be a thought leader in IoT and ambassador on M2M and IoT
This role is open in Singapore and reporting into the US Engineering function.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an engineer/architect with no less than a minimum of 5 years in Mobile Network Operator or MVNO/MVNE, and 5+ years in M2M, IoT or a related discipline
- The candidate must exhibit a solid foundation in the fundamentals of IOT networks and service solutions, ranging from deployment, configuration, monitoring, support, change management, evolution and life cycle operations. Deep understanding of IoT device and networking security and protocols is a must.
- Leaderships skills such as people management, communication skills, analytical skills, interpersonal skills, business acumen, ITIL, eTOM, Finance, Knowledge of regulatory guidelines, CDMA, GSM, MPLS, LTE, IPX, IMS, DIAMETER Signaling, NFV, Mobile Packet Core, Roaming Services, and in depth knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G network
- Ability to convert complex technical offerings into customer-friendly solutions to their business challenges
- Wireless core network knowledge including but not limited to HLR/HSS, PGW, PCRF/OCS, MME, SGW, SMSC etc. preferred
- Post-secondary certification and/or 5 years of equivalent experience
- Understanding of LORA, SIGFOX, WiFi,
- MVNO Operations
- MVNO SIM Provisioning
- MVNO Integrations
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.