Key Words: Sales Director, Business Development, Security
Role: ASEAN Sales Director
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Sales, Business Development
About Our Client
Security vendor at the cutting edge of Threat Intelligence, Endpoint and SOC Automation. Aggressively expanding in APAC and have a current need for a Sales Director to build a team and drive Sales activities across the ASEAN region.
About the ASEAN Sales Director
Utilising your extensive contact network in the ASEAN region, your role will be devise and implement a Sales strategy across the BFSI, Government, Manufacturing and Heavy Industry sectors. You will have strong leadership skills and have the gravitas and ability to build and manage a team of highly experienced Sales professionals.
As you will be joining a rapidly expanding Security Vendor with a product portfolio of cutting-edge, complex Security solutions, a deep understanding of the Cyber Security market is expected.
- Devise and implement a strategy to develop and penetrate accounts in ASEAN
- Co-ordinate with Local Pre-Sales and Global marketing, product and support teams to ensure maximum customer success
- Effectively manage a team and conduct performance reviews
- Act as a representative at trade events and exhibitions, to raise the company profile and initiate new business relationships
- Deliver effective personal and team status reports demonstrating activity, pipeline and revenue forecast on a timely basis
- Extensive travel in ASEAN required
Skills & Experience:
- Degree holder
- Extensive Security Sales experience, ideally related to Intelligence-Driven SOC, vulnerability assessment, incident response, endpoint detection, penetration testing, cyber range, adaptive security architectures
- Experience in managing long sales cycles for large projects
- Vendor experience is advantageous
- Some technical background or Security certifications such as CEH and CISSP, CSSLP, or CISM would be advantageous, but is not mandatory