Key Words: Android Developer, Lead, Native, Kotlin, Java, Mobile App Development
Role: Android Lead Developer
Industry: Systems Integration, Information Technology, Managed Services
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Android Lead Developer
- You will develop and deliver mobile solutions for Android.
- Using agile delivery methodologies, drive innovation and develop your career while value adding to the team.
- You will be positioned to lead and mentor developers within the business unit
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- A good Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology
- Two - Five years of working experience within the industry
- Experienced with Android Native, proficient in Android Kotlin.
- Proficiency in Android Java will be an added advantage.
- Experienced with Android version 4.4 - 8.x.
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum delivery methodology and rapid prototyping
- Experienced working with BitBucket/ Git and Bamboo/ Gitlab.
- Experienced with Android Studio, Gradle, Firebase (Crashlytics, Events)
- Familiar with Android technical architecture, design patterns for mobile app development using Kotlin.
- Familiar with the publishing of mobile applications through Google Beta and PlayStore.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.