About Our Client,
Our client is one of the strong global leaders in Professional Services providing auditing and advisory consulting services.
About the Analytics Manager,
- Analysing core data to identify quality gaps and highlight useful information for Audit evidence purpose;
- Providing audit insights and conclusions, and support management decision making;
- Identifying use cases for data scientists team to develop and roll-out to clients within the same domain. This role will rely on your skills in quantitative analytical methods, familiarity with the use of large databases and rigorous thinking to independently conduct ad hoc reports and develop reporting automation capabilities.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- Have a passion to develop and grow a Greenfield practice, both in increasing the client base, and in developing internal professional staff
- Possess a recognised Degree in a Computer Science, MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, Accountancy, Finance, or a similar quantitative field of study
- Have minimum 6 years of recent related experience within the software, technical, consulting, auditing (using CAATS) or similar industries
- Familiar with how Data Analytics can be applied to various industries and clients to derive operational and benefits, and to monitor and manage risks
- Experience with using data analytics tools and have Accounting / Financial Auditing knowledge
- Confident in presenting to internal and external senior management
- Demonstrate an ability to organise, coordinate, and execute on details
- Possess the ability to multi-task, prioritise based on business needs, and work well within a fast paced, project-focused environment
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.