Key Words: Alliance, Strategic Partnerships, Channels, Wireless LAN, Communications, Data Networking
Role: Regional Alliance Director
Industry: Information Technology, ICT
Function: Partner Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of Enterprise communications and network solutions and services worldwide for many customers in different sectors: education, healthcare, hospitality, transportation, administration, and more. They are transforming the way companies buy, deploy and use technology, providing them with network, communication and cloud solutions to connect everything.
The company has people on 5 continents, providing expertise and services across over 800,000 customers in over 100 countries globally.
Each country consists of a country leader, Account Manager, Channel Managers. In addition, there is a regional support group for Pre-sales, Systems Engineers, marketing support that provides expertise to the Customers and partners. This team is based in different countries within APAC and headquartered in Singapore. The team is highly regarded by the customers, colleagues, partners and competitors.
About the Regional Alliance Director
- Manage the relationship with major partners in APAC – Global SI / Global Telco / Global Vendor
- Supports all on-going programs and on-going initiatives
- Drives internal cross-functional activities (with the channel, legal, supply chain, etc) to ensure on time on quality outputs in line with our commitments to our alliance
- Leads on an ad-hoc basis transformational projects with the alliances (i.e. quote to cash, partnerships with other vendors/actors)
- Be the interface to the Central Alliance Team to make sure the topics places at these 3 partners in APAC countries are well cascaded (across all the products and verticals)
- Manages escalations from the countries on all possible topics (pricing, quality, channel conflicts, etc.)
- Determine, align and track the strategy with these major partners at APAC level (with quarterly reviews) and build a common Business Plan (with targets and incentive plan)
- Manages major partners regional Initiatives impacting in APAC countries
- Be the company’s interface towards partner Country Execs (MDs, BU Leaders, GTM Leaders) and support local team on demand (for meetings, for local events)
- Makes sure partners are respecting its contractual engagements and targets (compile forecasts, ensure certification levels)
- Manages Marketing money and sets priorities among partner APAC Countries
- makes sure partners KPIs you will define are properly tracked and regularly updated (i.e. overdue)
- Prepares quarterly reviews
- Develops communication and shares best practices within APAC Channel Team
- Supports partners in implementing its strategy (e.g. POS recognition, ease of business/ business automation)
- Works in close relationship with the company’s Vertical/ KAM management to implement and track a common sales strategy
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Excellent organization and autonomy
- Great project management skills to coordinate all the business, internal and external stakeholders
- Great drive to promote business, and spend 2/3 of his or her time within the key alliance partners, delivering both strong relationships and important achievements / challenging the status quo
- Proven track record of delivering ambitious targets
- Regional role: travel up to half of the time overseas, although the largest part should remain Singapore
- Having experience in both Vendor & SI company
- Having experience of direct sales, good product/solution selling knowledge
- Good leadership potential, with an aspiration to evolve to a more Sales management/leadership role in a second step
· Positive can-do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills/humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.