Role: Advisor - Senior Principal - (Services & Technology Evolution)
Industry: IT Infrastructure Solutions
Function: Mobile Services & Technology Consulting
About the Advisor - Senior Principal - Service & Technology Evolution
The Technology Advisor Mobility Solutions is a senior technical position within the Mobility team.
- The Advisor will lead customer technical engagements for the Mobile Network as a Service (MNaaS).
- This task includes interaction with customers, Product and Engineering to ensure the successful design of customer services and supplier interactions.
- This task includes both Pre-Sales: Concept, Solution approach, Feasibility and Post-Sales: On-boarding, Operations integration, Feature Roll-out. The Advisor owns the customer requirements and documentation of the service for each instantiation.
- The Advisor helps establish the Solution Plan. The Solution Plan creation involves deep knowledge of industry trends and broad interactions with customer/supplier peers to build a vision which guides the budget and schedule planning of the MNaaS feature roll-out. This input helps Product establish an overall plan and schedule, guides partner investments and becomes a basis for Sales engagement.
- The Advisor owns all customer engagements on behalf of Engineering. Customer Engagements involve meeting with peers and C-level decision makers at end customer and supplier entities as well as engaging partners to formulate tactical and strategic solutions. The Advisor must be proactive, a great listener and have the ability to work with the technical Engineering organization to ensure that the needs of the customer are being met for each engagement. As the relationship matures, the Advisor may hand off the engagement to the Technical Account Manager to deal with day-to-day issues. As such, the Advisor must include the TAM early in the engagement cycle.
- Feature Prioritization and Delivery. The MNaaS platform is a complex collection of multiple products each with its own feature roadmap. Feature prioritization is a key to the overall Mobility BU success as Engineering capacity is not infinite. As such, the Advisor must work with the Product teams and Engineering to help guide what can be done and what priorities should apply that best suit the MNaaS solution. This analysis must be done carefully, in budget and within the limitations of the Business Case.
- Responsible for Bespoke Integration Coordination: Each new engagement will require some level of custom, bespoke integration with the supplier or customer in terms of on-boarding, subscriber management, billing, and operations. As a result, the Advisor must be aware of all these issues and designs, whether they affect Engineering, IT or operations, coordinating things on behalf of the Product and the customer.
- Internally, the Advisor has multiple engagement points. These include: Engineering, IT and Operations from a technical perspective. The Advisor must work closely with these teams to coordinate the delivery of solutions that meet the MNaaS product needs, within the context of the architecture established by the architecture team. This requires strong inter-personal skills and the ability to influence across functional barriers.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an engineer/architect with no less than a minimum of 5 years in Mobile Network Operator or MVNO/MVNE.
- Must have subject matter expertise in roaming solutions.
- Must have the ability to gather customer requirements, track and deliver solutions to those requirements on behalf of the customer as the customer champion within the development organization.
- The ability to stand in front of customer decision makers and subject matter experts to listen, interact and establish a strong sense of confidence and trust.
- Leaderships skills such as people management, communication skills, analytical skills, interpersonal skills, business acumen, ITIL, eTOM, Finance, Knowledge of regulatory guidelines, CDMA, GSM, MPLS, LTE, IPX, IMS, DIAMETER Signaling, NFV, Mobile Packet Core, Roaming Services, and in depth knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G network
- MVNO Operations and Service Delivery
- MVNO Integrations with existing Mobile Networks
- Knowledge of IOT solution space
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Michelle Ann John
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.