Key Words: RPA, Automation, Account Manager, Client Manager, Sales
Role: Account Manager
Industry: Information & Technology, RPA
Function: Sales, Account Management, Strategic Partnerships
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in enterprise automation, offering a unique platform which involves both Process Discover and RPA. Their solution is an end to end one which takes full advantage of ROI and lessens implementation time for customers by a large percentage.
About the Role,
- Our Client is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to join them in Singapore. In this role, you will manage sales activities.
- You'll promote sales, ensure customer satisfaction, manage booking numbers, develop and maintain relationships within these accounts, and sell the company’s solutions.
- You and your manager will regularly call customer executives within your assigned accounts, so excellent communication skills are a must!
- As an Account Manager, you will also create call scenarios, define challenges commonly faced by executives, and demonstrate how the company’s solutions can solve them.
- Develop and execute aggressive sell-to and sell-through strategies
- Mine existing relationships and develop comprehensive sales/product plans, in order to further grow the company’s key relationships
- Develop an aggressive new business sales strategy, working directly with end customers and via the company’s channel partners
- Thoroughly understand the company’s products and how they compare to those of our competitors, in order to effectively demonstrate our value proposition
- Develop and execute account strategies and road maps for long-term customer relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision-makers in the market
- Interact with the company’s Technical Support and Customer Success teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve quarterly/annual quotas
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving team
- Energetic and highly motivated
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.