Key Words: Account Management, Relationship Management, Sales Strategy, Negotiation, Deal Closing, Business Development
Role: Account Manager – Public Sector
Industry: Information and Technology
Function: Sales, Account Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global information and communication technology company, offering a wide range of solutions, products and services to drive the customer’s digital transformation journey. They specialise in ICT, System Integration, Cloud, IT Services, Hardware and software infrastrucuture. They are also playing in the Digital Transformation, Articial Intelligence, Security, Mobility and Workplace transformation.
About the Account Manager – Public Sector,
- The Account Manager is responsible for driving IT sales revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development, and expansion of customer opportunities.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Proven over 8 years’ experience in IT solutions sales, with the ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding in the network, infrastructure and security technologies.
- The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional IT solutions sales / consulting experience, preferably in SI environment.
- IT network, infrastructure and security selling experience.
- Demonstrate experience in managing sales pipeline.
- Demonstrate experience in meeting sales and revenue quotas.
- Experience in selling with partners.
- Experience in selling to customers in the public sector
- Generate sales opportunity to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
- Execute direct sales programs and initiatives to drive increase sales and share of wallet with customers.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for the account set assigned.
- Develop and maintain a high level understanding of IT network, infrastructure, security technologies and implementation services in local competitive environment.
- Manage overall sales process from pre to post-sales.
- Take active lead to engage partners in customer engagement and solutioning
- Responsible for proposal creation and delivery (written and oral participation with engagement team).
- Engage customers at all level to develop long term business relationship
- Responsible to engage internal stakeholders in sales approval process
- Highly motivated
- Team Player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.