Key Words: Account Management, Sales, Relationship Management
Role: Territory Account Manager for Indonesia
Industry: Computer Networking, Information and Technology
Function: Sales, Account Management
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the communication and network infrastructure with a stronghold in services and solutions.
About the Territory Account Manager for Indonesia
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for generating profitable sales to the assigned customers including by selling with our channel partners, primarily over a direct touch to the end customer or key decision-maker.
- Achieve bookings quota for accounts within the assigned its territory
- Manage all opportunities in the assigned territory whilst increasing deal size and accelerating the buying process
- Achieve new business targets for assigned territory
- Prioritise and support partner-generated opportunities
- Ensure successful customer retention by becoming a trusted advisor and delivering proactive account management
- Support channel sales activities in the assigned territory (level of involvement may vary based on partner type)
- Work with partners to consistently articulate the company’s value proposition to customers in order to grow bookings from assigned accounts
- Work with partners to drive renewals within the assigned territory
- Engage customers as necessary to drive up deal value and close rates
- Maintain a detailed understanding of customer’s business (pain points, priorities, business drivers, etc.) to appropriately align specific solutions to customer’s needs
- Responsible for forecasting monthly/quarterly business
- Support channel planning process and forecasting for assigned territory accounts, in conjunction with Channel Sales Manager and/or Country Manager
- Present quarterly business reviews around territory metrics and achievement
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Indonesia.
- Experience working in a technology sales environment although we are willing to consider those with less experience if they demonstrate the aptitude and enthusiasm required for the role
- A track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Experience of selling Communication and Network Infrastructure product/solution
- Fully understanding on customer budgeting, procurement cycle and business model.
- Experience of selling with partners
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Excellent value selling skills
- Ability to thrive in a team selling environment
- Familiarity with networking and communication solutions or comparable competitive products and its ecosystem.
- Knowledge of the IP Telephony, UC, Data Networking, including competitors, market needs and trends
- Familiarity with CRM and forecasting system
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.