Key Words: Account Management, C-level engagement, Government, Public Sector, Sales
Role: Account Manager – Government vertical
Industry: Information Technology, Network and Communications
About Our Client
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the team in Singapore and work to develop the Government accounts in Singapore.
Their products and solutions are: Enterprise IP communications, Cloud UC, LAN, WLAN solution and services, from the office to the cloud. They operate in over 100 countries worldwide.
The focus on key vertical markets like Public Sector/Government, Education, Transportation, Healthcare and Hospitality sectors by creating specific solutions, value propositions and ecosystems aimed at these vertical markets. They are moving quickly on cloud solutions, software and services, and leverage on their installed base. This strategy enables them to differentiate from their competition.
With communications, networking and cloud solutions for business of all sizes, their team of technology experts, service professionals, and almost over 2500 partners serve more than 800,000 customers worldwide, tailoring and adapting their solutions and services to local requirements.
About the Account Manager – Government vertical
- You will be responsible for developing and expanding the Central Government accounts for the company.
- You will build long-term relationships with your portfolio of named accounts, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- You will identify new accounts and aim to displace the competitor/s.
- You will liaise between customers, channels partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely sales closure and on time delivery to the channel partners so that they could commission the solutions according to customer needs.
- Account Management for Government named accounts.
- Responsible for managing existing accounts that will be assigned to you.
- Build, maintain and strengthen customer relationships at the executive level within the account
- Formulate and develop account plans and strategy
- Become a trusted advisor with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Perform monthly forecast, weekly commit, account activities update using Salesforce.com in a timely, professional and disciplined manner
- Hunt for new accounts, penetrate competitor base within the government territory and develop new pipelines
- Engage the company’s resources - executive team, local channel team, product marketing, product management and pre-sales team to generate new pipelines and convert to sales
- Leveraging existing business partners’ and distributors’ ecosystem for sales development and sales closure.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Extensive experience in Government account coverage and account selling is a must.
- Strong understanding of large account sales and ability to think strategically about new business opportunities.
- Strong knowledge and experience in selling LAN/WLAN data products, IP/PBX solution, Cloud offering.
- Experience in solution selling
- Proven track record in new accounts generation
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy, with 'Positive and Can-Do' attitude and motivation to deliver commit and land above sales quota
- Must be a self-motivated individual contributor with strong sales closure.
- Excellent Team Player, Strong cross-team collaboration ability
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Business or equivalent is required.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.