Key Words: Sales, Account Manager, Business Development, Security
Role: Account Manager
Industry: Security, Information Technology
Function: Sales Strategy, Business Development, Account Penetration
About Our Client:
Cyber Security Consultancy focused on providing turn-key solutions to enterprise customers. They provide expertise in Architecture and implementation of security software, delivering best practice consultancy and ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance.
About the Account Manager:
You will possess an outgoing personality, strong interpersonal skills and be motivated by solving problems. Targeting named accounts across multiple industry verticals including FSI, O&G and Telco customers, you will be responsible for generating, qualifying and securing new business opportunities.
- Establish, maintain and grow profitable business relationships with selected customer(s) and prospects
- Provide thought leadership, direction, energy and drive for all engagements with customers
- Manage the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales team to create new service offering packages to address market’s gap
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- 5-10 years of experience in software or solution sales within IT industry, and preferably in the Security Space
- Knowledge of the Security software industry and understanding of core customers’ security processes