Key Words: Business Development, Enterprise, Solution Sales, Strategy, Technology
Role: Senior Account Manager (Singapore)
Industry: Information Technology, Solution Integration, Technology Consulting
Function: Sales, Business Development
About Our Client,
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist IT services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries. They aim to change customer experience by going deep into targeted industry verticals and helping change the customer’s experience through the unique solutions sets they provide.
About the Senior Account Manager (Singapore)
· Work in developing and expanding the business gained from key major accounts of the business.
· Responsible to manage strong customer rapport and relationship are all levels (high, mid and operational levels).
· Responsible to introduce total IT solutions selling into corporate accounts.
· Responsible to drive and close all sales enquires, proposals and tender bidding processes.
· Update sales pipelines and necessary sales activities on periodic basis.
· Oversee pre-sales and post sales activities with objective to provide “one stop shop” effective account management and trustworthy customer service.
· Follow up or secure new accounts & develop new accounts from new prospects and existing customer.
· Accountable in meeting and achieve sales target assigned on yearly basis that are aligned with company’s core competencies and business directions.
· Provide sales and consultation in the IT \ solutions to up sell and cross sell to existing customer based.
· Work closely with the various business units according to the customer’s requirement and secure the business.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree from a recognized institution, preferably in Business, Marketing and/or Information Technology
- Extensive experience in sales or business development.
- (Desirable) Strong understanding in ICT related business
- Proven track record of productive sales performance.
- Leadership qualities: Integrity, dedication, attention to details, deliver results on time, goal oriented, self-motivated.
- Willing to drive and develop new market segment creatively and periodically.
- Willing to understand the importance of opportunity closure and selling high value proposition.
- Strong negotiation skill
- Ability to strategize corporate account plan with tactical action items in complex business environments, projects or tenders.
- Passionate in taking care of customers’ business interests with strong customer oriented action plan in meeting their business needs.
- Must process good communication, computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and presentation skills
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
- Client Focused
- Strategic thinker
- Consultative / big picture approach
- Positive can do attitude
- Passionate in business and technology
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for situation
- key abilities in relationship building
- Good Sales hygiene
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture sensitiveness
- Demonstrates good business hygiene and understanding of sales processes
- Strong follow up on things
- Systematic and focused approach to selling
- Good escalation culture to get things done