Role: Account Manager
Industry: Information and Communications Technology Service Provider
Function: Account Management, Sales Strategy, Relationship Management
About Our Client,
Our client is a multinational telecommunications organization, operating across the globe providing extensive services across Core Network, Security, Managed Services, Cloud and more. Following the integration of various partnerships with global businesses, our client is now positioned to offer one complete portfolio of IT and Telco services to major global clients across all industries.
About the Account Manager,
- Establish, maintain and grow profitable business relationships with selected customer(s) and prospects.
- To provide thought leadership, direction, energy and drive for all engagements with these customer(s).
- Have a strong understanding of the business requirements of our client’s customers and be able to translate these into business opportunities that can be addressed by solutions and services from our client’s portfolio.
- Manage all aspects of the business with customer(s) including meeting and exceeding sales targets, accurately forecasting sales opportunities, generating and executing on account plans, working across teams and across the globe.
- Working within defined teams to build complex offerings based on sound commercial, technical and legal practice. Negotiate complex contractual terms and conditions with customers.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- Degree in IT, or relevant subject with at least 8 years of consultative sales experience in selling IT solutions and services.
- Experience in high-level corporate sales of managed services and/or outsourcing solutions with ability to suggest a valid argument for the fiscal benefits of such services.
- Established wide network of prospects in various sectors
- Strong salesmanship with proven sales track record.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent ability to engage with all levels, especially the C-level.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.