Key Words: Account Management, Security, Sales, Business Development
Role: Account Executive
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Sales Strategy, Business Development, Account Penetration
Please note: Interested Applicants must be based in Singapore.
About Our Client
MNC vendor who are market leader in Application and Infrastructure Security. Their Products and Solutions that prevent threats and attack escalation are used by most of the Fortune 100. They are aggressively growing their APAC business and require talented Sales professionals to help in achieving their expansion plans.
About the Account Executive
You will responsible to meet assigned quota in your territory by selling new and existing customers. Will be expected to successfully manage the full sales cycle, both direct and indirect and also be expected to present in local seminars, follow up on incoming or self-generated leads, perform product demos and be able to handle technical questions.
- Identify and drive Security Solution sales from new existing accounts in the Commercial and FSI sectors.
- Utilise strong communication skills to penetrate accounts at CxO level
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key partners who are involved in the Security solution sales cycle
- Present in local seminars and generate leads
- Actively pursue incoming leads and present in remote or onsite meetings
- Present the value proposition of the Security solutions and answer technical questions
- Coordinate product evaluations performed by the SE team
- Transfer knowledge and motivate VAR management and account executives
- Negotiate terms and pricing to close deals
- Work closely with SE and PS Engineers to evaluate the status of existing accounts and expedite the sales cycle
- Related University Degree, with CISSP, MBA, and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science desired
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Enterprise Software Sales in Commercial and FSI sector with Security Sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of high sales performance
- Technical background or experience in a PreSales or implementation capacity is advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent presentation skills at executive level and the ability to conduct ‘issue oriented’ educational seminars