Key Words: Account Management, Consultative Sales, Security Consulting, Information Security, Security Assessments, Penetration Testing
Role: Account Director
Industry: Security Consulting
Function: Sales, Account Management, Relationship Management
About Our Client,
Our client is focuses on delivering a comprehensive range of IT Security services to blue chip and public sector clients. Their philosophy is to deliver high quality testing, consultancy services and unsurpassed levels of support to the client base.
They offer specialisation in areas like Information Security, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, PCI & Payment Security, Research, Security Assessments, Compliance, Mobile Security, Incident Response, Scanning Services, Training, Threat Modelling, Cyber Security, Cyber Defence, and Phishing Assessments
Our client offers a positive, enthusiastic working environment where knowledge sharing is encouraged between all members of the organisation, with excellent training provided to help team members in up skilling themselves to become better at what they do.
About the Account Director role,
You will demonstrate intelligence, passion and applied drive to achieve targets whilst demonstrating understanding when co-ordinating teams with differing characteristics
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
- You will show a good understanding of the different types of sales approach, discuss how to achieve targets given various set of sales scenarios, while demonstrating current geo-political knowledge, mapping this to current cyber issues.
- You will review performance against targets, forecast personal sales and monitoring personal performance against targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Structure and implement strong account management strategies that can be communicated to any consultants involved with assigned target accounts. From there, be able to identify a carefully selected strategic prospect list and work to qualify, develop and build credibility within these organisations. Undertake this objective using a consistent and methodical approach on a day to day basis whilst demonstrating constant progress.
- You will also effectively leverage the power of “many to many” business relationships in your efforts to win strategic accounts, ensuring that no account or target account is exposed by a single relationship. Protect the company from margin erosion by consistently focussing on the value of the organisation.
- Achieve the individual sales target set with the Head of Sales, whilst working closely with the lead consultants on any account, ensuring that all changes are documented in company systems and that they receive the updated information and support needed for them to contribute commercially.
- You will be communicating effectively with any member of the group who is also working on the same account, or has a shared interest in developing business across the client base ensuring that regular meetings/communication is scheduled and that the company principles are upheld. Finally ensuring that all CRM data is update on a day to day basis – supporting the continuous marketing campaigns run by the group.
- Good empathy and understanding how to get the best out of teams of individuals
- Demonstrate a consistent and logical approach to time management and prioritisation
- Able to consistently hit targets and develop new business
- Excellent communicator
- Prior experience of Information Security would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of IT, IT Security would be advantageous
- Highly motivated individual, team player and positive approach to get results
- Thrives whilst working under pressure
- Excellent communicator
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Key abilities in selling and relationship building
· Preferably sold in a similar industry (hospitality)
· Able to build strong and trusting relationships
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.