9/10/2019, 09:00 - 05:00
Our team spent the last two days at Cloud Expo Asia to stay up to date with the latest in the market. It was an exciting time learning about the latest job opportunities and meeting with many talented cloud specialists.
Here are our takeaways from the event:
- Our team's finding was that companies are ramping up digital transformation efforts in adopting cloud into existing systems.
- More migration-type companies are moving into the public cloud domain, showing consumer confidence has grown.
- There is also activity in the DevOps and AI practice in improvising cloud and security solutions.
- Security in cloud still remains a factor, as well as flexibility to containerise infrastructure for future vendor flexibility.
- Cloud in the healthcare system is also a growing area with improvements on data and privacy concerns.
Get in touch with us for more insights and access to the top talent in this space using the contact form below.